Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SFN Convention 2011

We have just returned from the 2011 Shaw Flooring Network Convention in Orlando.  Of course we have come back with new ideas, new projects, and best of all new flooring introductions!  We have taken the step (better late than never of course!) into the technology era.  We set up a wonderful website which you can visit at www.floorconnection.biz and I have committed to a weekly blog update as well as creating a Floor Connection Facebook. 

Now I realize that not everyone gets as excited about flooring as I do - Why, I don't know because it's some pretty exciting stuff, but who am I to judge.  What I do know is that we all love a good deal and that many of us enjoy learning a little bit here and there.  So in creating this blog and reaching out to people on a regular basis, I hope to first and foremost share some amazing deals with you.  I hope to teach you a little bit about the products we carry and why they really are exciting (at least a little bit) and I hope to answer some questions you may have about what we do. 

Now I'm no blogging pro but I do know that the best part of any good book is the pictures right?  So here are a few of Jodi & I at the convention. Rest assured it was all play and no work...I mean all work and no play!

Amber & The Zebra Shaw Unity 2011


Jodi & Cat in the Hat Shaw Unity 2011

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I'm impressed (I thought Kommercial Kitchens was on top of things with a Facebook)!:). Now we can "follow" through Beckham's blog (that also needs updating). Great pics of you and Jodi...I'm sure you two got just enough "work" done while you were there! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete